- StrawberryDesiAsked on May 05, 2017 at 12:37 PM
When my customer attempts to complete the form with his Android device, the form will not work properly.
1) The "REVIEW YOUR SELECTIONS" button will not appear...Only the "SUBMIT" button appears
2) When using his Android phone to access the form, the "SUBMIT" button DOES NOT WORK. When the "SUBMIT" button is clicked, it changes to "Please wait..." and then nothing happens. I tried accessing the form using MY Android phone and the very same thing happened. This is extremely frustrating for my customer and very embarrassing for me as I do not have an answer for the problem. Please fix this, ASAP.
3) When using an Android phone, the banner across the top of the form reads "White Funeral Home On-Line Order Form" but, it should read "Marlan Gary On-Line Order Form". I will admit that I did clone this form from the White Funeral Home On-line Form but, it should no longer read that way. The banner at the top is wrong. Why is that?
Please address these items as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 01:21 PM
I cloned the form to test it and the "Review your selections" button does appear:
This is on a Galaxy S6 using FireFox. I was able to review and submit my responses with issue as well. The banners also looked to be correct. I am using an updated version of Android and my browser is also updated.
If this is still not working for the user, have them try either FireFox or Chrome as their browser and make sure it is updated. As far as I can tell, everything should be working on Android.