- mgcaledonian13Asked on May 08, 2017 at 06:56 PM
I have no tool bar showing in the response email editor but the is one there in the notification email editor. can this be corrected somehow. Tried logig out and in again and clearing the cache, no difference.
this is one form that is affected https://form.jotformpro.com/71236762679972 see response emai leditor
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 10:06 PM
I'm not sure I'm understanding properly your concern. But I have checked your form via the form builder and I see the email notification settings properly under Settings. Please check the screenshot on how to go to your email notification settings.
If this is not what you mean, please let us know.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on May 09, 2017 at 02:43 AM
Please check "your" number 5 in the form's Response Email editor, it is not the Notification Email Editor that has the missing the tool bar only the Response Email Editor
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:55 AM
I checked your form and Autoresponder, I was able to replicate this problem. Could you please try re-creating the Autoresponder:
That should work.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on May 09, 2017 at 05:34 PM
OK, so I have to delete all the Response Emails that have this problem and recreate them.
Why? A bit of a nuisance to say the least !!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:13 PM
We are sorry about that. If you still come across this problem again, please let us know.
We'd be happy to help.