- jesseAsked on May 09, 2017 at 03:25 AM
Lets just say i am on the silver plan.
i was wondering if i have to pay anything if i add a payment option like eway or stripe to my form which will be connected to my website? - which then my clients use to pay me through the form - eway etc
Do i need to have an account with eway etc?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 03:44 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
JotForm does not require additional charge for any payment integrations used on the form under any plan, free or paid. On the other hand, free user is just limited payment submissions but paid are not. In other words, if you are in a free plan, you can receive up to 10 payments per month.
Secondly, you can embed your any form to your website. There is also no restriction about embedding payment forms.
For your last question: Yes, you need to have an account with eWay or others to integrate your form with these payment wizard being in JotForm.
Here is a detailed user guide for eWay integration:
I hope, these are clear for you. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.
- jesseAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:43 PMFor one to connect a jotform to a website- so it can be used...... do they have to know the log in details (jotform) or can they connect it without it?
I just dont want my IT person knowing my Jotform account details if you know what i mean and connect it myself kind of thing if its not too hard? (someone without website code knowledge etc)
- yonseigroupAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 12:43 AMhi
i was just wondering if there was a feature/widget
where if someone if applying with friends they have the option to express that somewhere in the form so i know that this particular person is applying not by themselves but with a friend?
I was thinking of a drop down box but i dont think that will cut it.
2. Is it possible to have 3 options and if someone ticks only the first box then the price is different, and if they choose the first 2 boxes it shows another price etc
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 03:06 AM
As your last two questions are different from tread topic, I moved them another threads. You will be answered as soon as possible via following threads.
Please open a new thread for each question you have in order to assist you in a better way.