- inasonAsked on July 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
It is not possible for you to change your username in your end. However, we can help you to change your username in our end. May I know the username of the account that you want to change and your new username?
I'm looking forward hearing from you.
- inasonAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 11:49 AMNew response receivedinason is the current username and I would like to change it to completion if it is available? If not available then paynorth. Also will this effect my current forms?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I have changed your username to completion, please logout and login with that username (same password)
Let us know if you still need further assistance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM
This change will NOT affect your current forms
- inasonAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 12:09 PMNew response receivedThank you very much!