- supportadvAsked on July 16, 2012 at 03:59 AM
Hi all, I was testing your site (and I think it's very easy to use and powerful) but I can't find a feature I would absolutely need.
Is there any way to have a complete PDF report? I was only able to find partial pdf reports, only one submission for PDF file, and this is just not useful. I would need a PDF report listing every single entry in my survey. How can I do this?
Thank you very much in advance.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 01:55 PM
We don't provide complete PDF reports as you already have found out, but you can download an Excel or CSV file and you can convert it to PDF later.
1. While being logged in to the Jotform site
2. Click "My Forms" on the top
3. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from
4. Click on "Submission"
5. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title,you will see "Download as Excel" Button (You can export the submissions to CSV file also, right near the Excel Label)
I hope you find this alternative of your satisfaction
- supportadvAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 03:37 AM
Thank you very much for your answer jeannette, you were very clear.
I would need a visual PDF presentation of the reports, so the Visual Report Buider is perfect for me.
I've found out that, taking the URL of the Visual Report, I'm able to save it to a PDF file using Chrome and choosing "print".
So I think this workaround is the best for what I have to do.
Just sharing in case someone else has the same needs as me.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 06:16 AM
Glad to hear my colleague's answer works for you.
Your trick in saving PDF is also very useful. Thanks for sharing it!