- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 01:49 AM
The link you provided appears to be a PDF file. You may use our Fillable PDF Form Creator but keep in mind it has some limitations. Our system will try its best to replicate the fields but it will never look exactly like the PDF.
You can upload a PDF form and convert it into an online JotForm form using our Fillable PDF Form Creator.
To get it converted, do the following:
1. Go to this page https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
2. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button.
3. Click the UPLOAD button.
4. Type in your email address > upload the PDF form > then hit SUBMIT.
5. Afterwards, you'll receive an email similar to this.
All that's left now is to wait for another email confirmation once it's finished. The time it takes highly depends on the complexity of the PDF file you uploaded.
Complete guide: JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-With-All-Points
Your other query about e-signatures has been moved to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1141745
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- jeffreyswarrenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 09:44 AMI have done that and I received the attached e-mail.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Our Forum doesn't process email attachments. You can post a screenshot directly to your thread by clicking this link, then post your reply, along with the screenshot from there.
Related guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- jeffreyswarrenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:44 AMI received the following error message:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Make sure to load the link of this thread in your browser first, here is the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1141607
The upload the screenshot as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum