- xgolfknoxAsked on May 11, 2017 at 08:45 PM
I am having a lot of trouble with my form showing and hiding fields.
I want all the other fields after 'post/email' your gift card to be hidden until that is filled out.
Once 'post' is selected then I wish 'mailed to you or other' to (only) show. Then if:
- 'me' is selected show address, payment and submit
- 'other' is selected show address, gift message, payment and submit.
etc etcPage URL:
- xgolfknoxAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:06 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 11:36 PM
Please note that if you set a condition to show a field based on an answer, that field will be hidden, and will show up only when the condition is met. So, there is no need to create a second condition for that field to hide.
I have cloned your form and re-calibrating your conditions to this:
You can test my cloned version: https://form.jotformpro.com/71308398388974
Let us know if you need more help.
- xgolfknoxAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Thanks but it is showing other email for some reason? I only want that to show if you select email to other
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:16 AM
If you need Other email field to show only when it is selected, then you need to create this condition:
You can check my clone of the form:
Let us know if you need anything else.