- FRJotformAsked on May 12, 2017 at 06:59 AM
I'm using the TextArea Autosize widget and would like to make the text within the box align to the centre, and also change the text colour and size.
Could someone tell me the correct CSS to do that?
There is a field in the widget setting to insert custom CSS and I have tried the following but it doesn't work -
text-align : center;
color : blue ;
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 08:08 AM
Please try injecting the following CSS codes instead of the current one:
The result should be the same as the screenshot:
If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for contacting us.
- FRJotformAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you – one more question, is it possible to make this text field read-only?
I can’t find that option on it but is it possible to inject custom CSS to do this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 09:51 AM
You can make the field read-only in the form builder. Here's how:
1. While in the form builder, click the field
2. Open its properties (click the cog icon)
3. Go to Advanced tab then enable Read-Only.
- FRJotformAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 10:44 AMThere isn’t a read-only option on the Textarea Autosize widget.
Is it possible to add custom CSS to make it read only?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Yes, there's a CSS trick to make the field not clickable. Use the following.
Paste it inside the widget settings under custom CSS tab.