- PowerToPlayAsked on July 17, 2012 at 01:51 AM
I think there is someone trying to scam me. Is there anywat I can track the IP address of an already submitted form? Or at least what city and state it is from? Please Help!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 05:42 AM
You can get the IP address of the form submitter by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your My Forms page
2. Click the form that you wish to view the submissions
3. Click Submissions to go to the submissions page
4. Click preferences on the right part of the page (the gear looking icon)
5. check the IP address to reveal the form user's IP.
Once you have marked the IP, it will show the IP addresses in your submissions automatically.
Hope this helps. Thanks!