- smarch678Asked on May 12, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I cannot delete the last page of my form.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked the mentioned form on my side and I was able to delete the last page of the form. There was 15 pages before I deleted the last page. Here is the last page number after I deleted last page on the cloned form.
You might be confusing about how to delete it when there are page breaks on the form. If you move mouse on the page number, it will return to remove button as you can see here.
When you click on it, you will be able to delete. Could you please confirm if you already did these but not able to delete even after that?
- smarch678Answered on May 12, 2017 at 11:44 AMWhen i do that it doesn't delete the page, but combines pg 1 and 2.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Deleting the page break only remove the page, it does not delete the contents of the page. After deleting the page break, delete the rest of the contents from that page that you wish to remove.
- smarch678Answered on May 12, 2017 at 01:43 PMStill doesn't work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Try removing the page break before the last page instead:
This is the page break that looks to be causing the issue.
- smarch678Answered on May 12, 2017 at 02:43 PMWorked!