- pristinescreensAsked on July 17, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I was testing one of my forms and even though ALL fields are filled out (even ones that are not required) I am still getting the response; "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them." Not sure why this would be and how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Do you mind if we ask your Form URL so we can check it?
- pristinescreensAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Hmm, I have a page URL of where the form is located... where would I find the form URL?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:52 PM
I have checked the forms that you embed into your website and I didn't replicate the said issue. Your forms "Free Digital Mock-up Submission Form and Contact Us Here" are working properly. You can check my submission in your submission page now. Can you please re-check your form again and provide us screenshot of your form that gives an error using this: http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- pristinescreensAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 02:14 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 02:41 PM
Can you please check your Form Style Injected Custom CSS because you have a field #id_3 "NAME" not to display and that field was set to required and that's the caused of this problem. Removing injected css solve the problem.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- pristinescreensAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 03:16 PM
Thank you!! Solved!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Good to hear that! Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
Have a great day!