- jdlit1950Asked on July 17, 2012 at 06:10 PM
Hello, is there a limit on the amount of form results that i can email to someone? it seems that not all of our forms are going to the desiginated person, email@example.com
Can you help me solve this problem? Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Your email address is in our mail server's bounce list due to the following reason:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error firstname.lastname@example.org...User account is = overquota'
I have already removed this address from the bounce list. However, you will need to coordinate with your hosting provider to prevent this from happening again.
Kindly show them the exact text (reason) above.
Let us know if there's anything else you need.
- jdlit1950Answered on July 17, 2012 at 07:21 PMThanks so much... yes,,,, her email account is always full, maybe I'll change to mine... Why can we not print out only a certain amount?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 08:48 PM
Why can we not print out only a certain amount?
Can you please explain the question above?
- jdlit1950Answered on July 17, 2012 at 09:02 PMI try to print out the form results and get this message, that "I'm at my limit and can't print anymore."
Sorry for not being clear. Thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 09:17 PM
Where did you get that message?
Are you trying to print from within JotForm, or from your email client?
- jdlit1950Answered on July 17, 2012 at 09:36 PMFrom Jot Form
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Can you please explain if the message is gotten from within the submission view?
Try to download the csv or Excel file and print them from there
- jdlit1950Answered on July 18, 2012 at 12:27 AMHi,
My mistake. I was trying to forward an email to the one whose mailbox was full and got the error. I wasn't trying to print, but forward. Here's the message I got after forwarding three forms.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM
So does that mean the issue is not related to Jotform? If you tried to paste an image, it didn't come through. You would need an image repository to upload the image and then generate the URL that you can paste here.
Simply browse your picture, click on SEND and then copy the URL that generates
- jdlit1950Answered on July 18, 2012 at 11:51 AMNo the problem is related to jot form. I get that message when I try to forward a submission to an email address. I'm only allowed to forward like 3 submission before I get that message.
Thank you so much for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 07:12 PM
Hi, the limitation message happens only within the hour. You can try again after some time.
Please check this thread, as it has similar scenario and detailed explanation about it.
Please inform us if you require further assistance.
- jdlit1950Answered on July 18, 2012 at 07:34 PMThank you so much for your help.