- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 06:44 PM
To change the PayPal Account Email, just do the following:
1. Click the PayPal field
2. Click the WAND icon
3a. Change the PayPal Account email
3b. If you don't see the same screen above, click the GEAR icon first then do 3a.
- tcowheyAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank you!
---- JotForm wrote:
- tcowheyAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 12:43 PMNew response receivedThe Pay Pal account on my form is not working. It was working a couple of days ago but has stopped. Could you please check and let me know what is wrong? It goes directly to Thank you for your payment and completely skips the PayPal process. Thank you! https://form.jotform.us/71344712633149
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I tested your form and I wasn't able to replicate this issue, the form is redirecting to PayPal:
Maybe you didn't select Quantity in products section (maybe it was zero)?
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- tcowheyAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:43 PMAll the buttons on the form work but after clicking on PayPal and checking the appropriate box and then clicking submit, the form is not connecting to Pay Pal. It immediately brings up the Thank You For Registering form but you cannot connect to PayPal to submit your credit card. Please advise. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 06:46 PM
I have checked your previous submissions and see that the Total payable amount is zero and so it is displaying The Thank you message instead of PayPal page. Please make sure that you are selecting the quantity field in the PayPal products so that it should be redirecting to PayPal. You may also mark the products field as a required field so that the field cannot be left blank.
Hope this information helps!
- tcowheyAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 09:43 PMNew response receivedI don’t have a clue what you’re telling me to do. All I know is that it was working fine on the 6/19 submission with James M Davis and now it is not working. Can you make the changes?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 12:21 AM
Upon your request, I have changed your Paypal products quantity option "# of guests" to by default display 1 and that should solve your problem. I would suggest you to test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.