- flaviafigueiredoAsked on May 16, 2017 at 06:37 PM
It is putting answers by itself.
And some fields of required isnt working or turning off.
If I select COMRAS it should not possible to fill any field, just look
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:14 PM
It is because these 2 conditions are having conflict.
To fix it, simply combine the 2 IF rule.
If Se Perfil que preencherá o formulário Marketing
If Se Perfil que preencherá o formulário Compras
IF ALL MATCHED
Disable the fields you want...
If you need further clarifications, let us know.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Marketing is working but Compras not....that doenst make sense
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 04:41 PM
I checked your form and I see what you mean. Please allow me some time to check this issue further and I will get back to you once I found the cause of this problem.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:33 AM
I was able to fix your form and fields are disabled now as it was intended. But, I wasn't able to find out why the original conditions weren't working. Anyhow, I created a new one:
But I left yours as well, it's just disabled:
Also, I saw that some fields are not included in this conditions list, but I wasn't sure if you want them or not, you can add them easily to the conditions list I created.
Please check your form and let us know how it worked for you.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Sorry but now the validation for "Marketing" isnt working.
It seems that just one validation can work for that. The wierd thing it was working before.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I am looking into your form's condition. I will get back to you on this soon.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:46 PM
Can you please test your form again and get back to us if the condition for "Marketing" works as expected?
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Now Marketing is working, but Compras isnt
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Just like what I've previously mentioned, they are not working due to your conflicting conditions.
You have used the same field on 2 separate conditions with different IF rule, unfortunately, this will create conflict. Due to this, only the condition wit the highest priority will work, the other condition will not. This is what happened to your Marketing and Compras condition for disabling the fields.
The correct way to achieve this is to combine the 2 IF rule into a single condition and add the fields they have in common that you want to disable.
Please apply this changes to your form, this should fix the problem.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:51 PM
THANKS A LOT!!!!! Now it is working
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Can I disabel many fields as the same of hide?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 06:11 PM
I'm glad it worked for you!
You mean to disable in bulk like in hide option? Unfortunately, it is not possible, they must be selected one by one.
If you have any additional questions please let us know.