- Larysa2302Asked on July 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
When I click on "create PDF form" in "My Forms", I receive an error message saying that there is an error (HTTP 500). I have attached a screenshot of the error page.
Please can you tell me how to generate a pdf version of my form?
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Hi, thanks for reporting us this issue. I've tried on my side and I can reproduce similar issue too.
I forward your report to our developer. We let you know soon as possible.
- Larysa2302Answered on July 19, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Any news regarding the problems with creating a PDF version of my form? I am still unable to do this
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 06:46 AM
unfortunatly we don't have any news at reguard. But I can see that one of my collegue are working to fix this issue.
We must wait.
Thanks for understanding.
- Larysa2302Answered on July 19, 2012 at 07:18 AM
I will wait to hear when the issue has been fixed. Does this affect all users or just me?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 07:20 AM
Please redownload again this time. It should be fine now. Thanks!
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 07:34 AM
Lara, ma sei italiana ? :D sono italiano anche io :)
- Larysa2302Answered on July 19, 2012 at 07:54 AM
I've just created a PDF of my form - so seems to be working fine now - thanks for fixing the bug.
No, non sono Italiana; ma anni fa ho lavorato in Sardegna, quindi ho dovuto imparare almeno qualche parole :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:11 AM
Glad to hear it's working now. Thanks for your patience and for updating us.
Have a pleasant day!