- iamphotorickAsked on July 18, 2012 at 03:09 PM
I have had the app for months and never been able to go into JotForm through Notifications, which I have lived with. However 2 weeks ago I stipped receiving notifications all together. I can still go into the app and see all my forms. but I don't get notified. I have deleted the app teice and re installed it but Still it is not working.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Do you mind if we ask your Form Url so we can check it and for further assistance?
- iamphotorickAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 03:29 PM
I received notifiications from www.bestboothplus.com/econtract, www.bestboothplus.com/pcontract, and www.bestboothplus.com/lacontract
Is that what you meant?
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 04:43 PM
You can also try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com and then do a test? If this doesn't work please do let us know.
You can also add JotMails ip addresses to your mail providers whitelists.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.
- iamphotorickAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 04:45 PM
I would receive notifications from these.
And soon to ad
- iamphotorickAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 04:50 PM
I am receiving emails just not receiving Notifications on my IPhone app
- iamphotorickAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 06:31 PM
After doing all of the above the Iphone app is still not working
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
This problem has been addressed to our Development Team.
As soon as we have any updates on this, we will let you know.
- iamphotorickAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 09:41 PM
No updates yet?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 10:53 PM
We have no updates yet. Bug report ticket is still open, once they have a solution , you will be notified on this thread
Thank you for understanding
- iamphotorickAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 04:30 PM
I Posted this July 18th I guess you are still working on this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Even though your request was added into an open ticket with similar request, I am forwarding your particular case into a new ticket in order to bring the attention of our Development team
Let me inform you that we have been in the middled of a database migration to improve the platform so we might lack of enough manpower to take care of other less prioritized requests, however as soon as they get setlled with higher issues, you will recieve an update on this thread
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Notifications on the JotForm iPhone app is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.