- xmbraceAsked on January 12, 2011 at 08:31 AM
I've recently added a new 'radio button' field to the end of my form, when i test it the information doesnt come through in the email. The info is there in the submissions but the email goes to various people who dont all have login details to jotform.
Any reason the info wouldnt be included in the notification email?
other than that... great job on jotform!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 12, 2011 at 10:51 AM
The solution is to delete your email and re-create it on the form builder.
1. Click on the Email Alerts button
2. Select "Notification" email
3. Click on "Delete Email" button
4. Click on Email Alerts button again
5. Select "Add New Email" option and create a new notification email.
- xmbraceAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 05:50 AM
That fixed it!
thanks for your help.