- pauldamaskAsked on May 19, 2017 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 01:43 PM
You have only posted "Password", so I am not exactly sure what is your issue.
If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
If you want to achieve something else, please provide us more details.
Let us know if you need further assistance.