- katieSCBCAsked on May 19, 2017 at 06:38 PM
Hi there.. I finished a form the other day and after I was done it was doing something weird near the bottom... idk if it's a glitch or something but it won't go away..
What can I do to resolve?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 09:17 PM
I checked your form https://www.jotform.us/form/71377326393159 but the form theme look different from what you have.
I think the screenshot image you shared is a glitch on the form theme you previously used.
Please check your form https://www.jotform.us/form/71377326393159 again.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- katieSCBCAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 02:44 PMHey there,
Sorry for the delay…
I ended up going with a different theme and layout..
Except it also is coming out weird… see below
There are two asterisks that float and then I hover over them it says “this label will not be seen on..”
Can I get rid of this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:42 PM
You must be referring to the *Required field indicator on your form.
Allow me some more time to check what was causing the issue. I'll be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:48 PM
I fixed it on your form by adding this CSS codes on the form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- katieSCBCAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 05:43 PMYes I did make those required fields… but it shouldn’t have that bubble when I hover, right?
Thanks so much I look forward to hearing back!
- katieSCBCAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 05:43 PMWhere do I put that in the code?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 06:09 PM
The custom CSS codes goes to Form Designer >>> CSS. See image below.
I actually fixed it on your form https://www.jotform.us/form/71425474093154 already.
Can you please test the form again. Let us know if not fixed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 07:03 PM
That is about a different feature. We will resolve it separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1159863