- PRNAAAsked on July 19, 2012 at 07:51 PM
I would like to change the log-in ID used for my account.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:19 PM
You are probably referring to your username which is PRNAA. FYI, only admins have the right to change account usernames.
We can have it changed for you. Just tell us the new username that you prefer.
- PRNAAAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I would like to change PRNAA to NATCON
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:38 PM
Done. Please log out your JotForm account then log back in.
You might need to clear your browser's cache, too, if the changes do not reflect right away.
- Gary EAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:41 PM
Thanks very much!