- the707Asked on January 12, 2011 at 12:45 PM
I am getting the following error on everypage in the website. Can you help?
* In addition to the error below there is also a pop-up error that reads "stack overflow error at line 225" you can see this error her -
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:42:07 UTC
Message: 'handler' is null or not an object
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 02:10 AM
We have updated the lightbox and the feedback options. Please try the new "Embed Form" wizard.
- the707Answered on January 31, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Hello I have updated the form (the new options are quite nice) I am still receiving the same error. In addition I am also getting a line 225 out of stack space and line 226 out of memory error
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 03:16 AM
When I click to the link "Raul Estrada OR Robert Rayon" it opens successfully with my Firefox/3.6.13. And my operating system is Mac OS X.
Can you report also your browser that you are testing the link?
- hinesformkeAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 05:46 PM
This error occurs in IE8 with embed or iframe code for all my forms, which I'm using with Wordpress, as long as I have eitehr the Quickr Flickr or Slickr Flickr plugin and widget active on a form page. The out of memeory error goes away for my payment form if I increase the PHP memory limit, but then I get a stack overflow error for a simple contact form.
- camaravalladolidAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Hi, i have same problem in IE-8 with feedback and embebed
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 01:02 PM
We will need to see the webpage where your form is embedded. Also, it would be great if you could open a new thread for your issue, to not make things confusing to our support team members.
We look foward to hearing from you soon.
- Kim ZeevaardersAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM
we are experiencing the same issue in our jotform as described here. Is there any solution known yet? The problem occurs in IE7 & IE8. All other browsers manage just fine.
This error is shown in the ie developer toolbar:
SCRIPT28: Out of stack space
g=jotform?3.0.3844, line 110 character 266
The form is accessible from this url: http://www.two.ou.nl/web/psychologie/dashboard
Hope you guys can help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM
As I tested your website on IE7 and IE8, I was able to reproduce errors cause by conflicting scripts possibly from the form and that of the jquery on your web page.
However, I also observed that the produced error is not cause by the jotform, because when I tested the form only http://www.jotformpro.com/form/22153581470954 , there is no such error anymore.
Perhaps you can try re-embedding the form using its iframe code instead. See if isolation can make the issue go away. Another option worth to try is not to recommend IE7 or IE8 as much anymore, since the browsers have been known to have several incompatibility issue.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- Kim ZeevaardersAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 06:57 PM
Many thx for the quick reaction. I indeed use JQuery alongside the jotform prototype code.
I will try to embed the iframe code and get back to you.
Meanwhile thanks again for the response!