- CultureBWAsked on May 23, 2017 at 08:01 AM
The form is embedded on our website so people can send us information about the public events that they organise in the cultural field. Those information are then used by our team to add their events on our online agenda.Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 08:21 AM
I have resolved the issue. Your form should be working properly now.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- CultureBWAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 08:23 AM
Yes, it works ! Thank you :)
- CultureBWAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 06:25 AM
Today my form is disabled again... Please find a durable solution to this problem !
- AIDANAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 07:04 AM
First of all please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
Your form should be working again and I will see to not having this issue occur in the future.
- CultureBWAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 01:19 PM
The form is still disabled...
- AIDANAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:24 PM
I sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience.
For some reason your account gets de-activated and that results in the form being disabled. I have re-activated your account once again, and I have also forwarded this issue to our Support Manager so we can hopefully get to the bottom of this issue.
If your form gets disabled again please get back to us. Thank you very much for your understanding.