- fferraroAsked on May 23, 2017 at 03:15 PM
Hello, how do I get the authentication token?
This is a re-post of a comment on Flexible Data Integration with Salesforce
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 04:35 PM
1. First login to your Salesforce account.
2. Click your Name > then My Settings
3. Go to Personal > Reset My Security Token then click the Reset Security Token button. Salesforce will then send the new security token to your email address.
Here's also a guide from Salesforce: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=user_security_token.htm&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&type=0
- fferraroAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM