- GabeAsked on July 20, 2012 at 08:02 PM
I was wondering right now i have the form setup where when a user submits a form they will get a auto responce but is there a way that i can get a email notfying me that a form has been submitted and needs a responce? please write back thanks and do i need to create an account to reply to forms?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 08:38 PM
1. Open your Form on the form builder, then
2. Click "Setup & Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts" button,
4. Select "Notification" and click "Reply-to Recipient Settings"
You can use also this article if you want send form emails to multiple recipients.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.