- Cathi TowerAsked on July 21, 2012 at 05:15 PM
I tried getting the reset instructions sent to my email but I never received anything. How do I reset my password?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Have you already checked your junk (spam) mail folder in case the reset instructions were mistakenly sent there?
Incidentally, was this the procedure used to recover the password?
- CathiAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 07:51 PM
yes that is how I tried to recover my info. I haven't received any email. And not in my spam folder either.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 08:11 PM
I have now removed your email from our bouncelist. Kindly reset your password again and let us know if you still didn't received any email after that.
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- CathiAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 02:25 PM
I just tried to get the reset instructions emailed to me and unless it takes longer than 10 min to get I haven't received instructions. Is there a number I can call or can you just put the instructions on here. We haven't been getting our online reservations and I need to get in my account to see what is happening.
- CathiAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 02:27 PM
Oops sorry it just came through. Thank you!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 02:34 PM
We're very glad everything worked out. If you need help with any other JotForm related issue, please let us know.