- POME3790Asked on May 25, 2017 at 11:50 PM
It seems that the reporting is in US time zone, can I change this to time and date to reflect Australia time zone?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 01:43 AM
You can change the Timezone on the Account Settings page. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Click the Edit in the Timezone and choose what you preferred.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.
- POME3790Answered on May 26, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Thanks John, all done, much appreciated.