- LoRihvkAsked on May 30, 2017 at 03:17 AM
It shows in my account that I have used 55 of 25 forms. In all pricing plans number of forms is unlimited (circled on a screenshot)
Have the conditions changed?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:39 AM
Yes, the conditions did change when it comes to the number of forms allowed per account.
We apologize for the misinformation, you probably saw that page while it was changing. I checked the page now and the limits are showing properly:
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:41 AM
So it is allowed to keep 25 forms for a Bronze plan, but since you have more than 25, you were grandfathered to keep all additional forms, but if you decide to create a new form you will have to upgrade.
- LoRihvkAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:43 AMI am currently looking at the pricing page and it does not show the form limit.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:03 AM
I'm sorry, I checked from your account and I see what you meant. I reported this problem immediately, we will fix it asap.
Thank you for reporting it!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:32 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
While this form count limit was applied to your account, the billing page in your "My account" setting was actually updated. However, pricing page remained as how it was before. We again so sorry for this situation. Your billing page is showing form count limits now.
If you have more questions, please do let us know. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.