- tennisclayAsked on May 30, 2017 at 03:15 PM
I have added short scrollable terms to 2 of my June 9 registration forms. Since doing so the calculation widget stops working and users can input their own value.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 06:06 PM
I was able to replicate the issue when I cloned your form. Please follow these steps to fix the issue:
1. Remove the Short Scrollable terms widget.
2. Go back to My Forms by clicking the "JotForm logo".
3. Go back to the Form Builder.
4. Add the widget back.
Here's the result:
I have cleared your form cache as well so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.