- britishphotographyawardsAsked on May 31, 2017 at 06:40 PM
I run a photography competition using your form. So far, Two people have told me they can't enter due to an invalid zip code error of some kind. This means, perhaps, there are more who have encountered the error and not been able to enter. I've doe some reading and it seems to be a known issue. Do you have any sage advice about the cause or easy fixes for my users (i.e. browser preference or ZIP code formatting? We are UK only customers)
It looks bad for me and my company when it doesn't work, so this is a big deal for me. Plus I'm a bit of a stickler for reliability and bug testing so it gets right under my skin :)
Do hope you can help, have requested screenshots - but I understand without precise technical info there is limited recourse. Let me know as soon as you can,
Thanks in advance,
Warmest, HugoPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 07:53 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The issue is most likely related to failed billing zip code checks performed by Stripe.
You may try the following options:
1) If you do not need client's billing address, change the 'Use Field as Billing Address' option to None. As far as I understand, the Stripe should skip the zip code validation when the address information is not provided.
2) Disabling the zip code check at your Stripe account.
3) Adding a separate Billing Address field to your form, or renaming the current Address field to the Billing Address.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.