- personaliteezAsked on May 31, 2017 at 08:59 PMDoes all forms hat the jotform ad logo on the bottom or does that go away with paid subscription?Thank you! Dana EckpersonaliTeez,Printed, Embroidered & Crystal Studded Apparel2233 Grand Canal Blvd., Suite 208Stockton, CA 95207ph: 209.463.6489 fax: email@example.com www.personaliteez.com
- AIDANAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 09:00 PM
Yes, the JotForm branding is enabled by default on all accounts, and account with paid subscriptions (also known as upgraded accounts) have the option to remove this branding.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- TerryAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 10:21 PM
It used to be a small unobtrusive text link back to JotForm when you used the free service. JotForm VERY recently switched the text link for this larger "banner" link (with ugly colors, if you ask me). The new link back ruins the design of my client's contact form pages. This is just my opinion: It sticks out like a sore thumb now! (But it didn't used to...)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thank you for your comment, Terry. And sorry if you find the new banner to your disliking. I also noticed that you have another thread which raises this concern so I would suggest to continue the discussion on that thread instead.
Thanks for your understanding.
- AIDANAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 12:57 PM
@sirrocoh I will be addressing your request in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1174623