- jflahertyAsked on June 01, 2017 at 08:36 AM
I added a new logo and the colors do not match the jpeg to what is on the screen. All of the green and yellow colors are lighter than the original file.
Logo Test Appointment Request Web 4.26.17 has the new logo which shows the wrong color and:
http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31955142573961 is the correct color.
Colors match in photoshop for the logos being used.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 09:17 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have. I have cloned your forms in order to test the logos. I have seen that the new form logo has lighter colors.
Why don't you use the same logo which has correct colors in your new form? When you click on the correct uploaded logo in the builder, you can download it as you can see below:
After downloading the correct logo, you can add it to your new form as seen below:
When you preview the new form, there is not any color problem with the logo as seen below:
Please test and let us know if you need further assistance.
- jflahertyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 09:43 AMIt is a different logo, the logo has different type on it. I have to update all of our forms with this new logo attached.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 10:08 AM
It is not possible to edit the logo in our Form Designer or Builder. So yes, you need to change the logos and update the forms manually.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- jflahertyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 10:43 AMThe colors match in photoshop for each .jpg. When I import it into your form it changes color.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Hello again Paul,
Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I had cloned your form named "Logo Test Appointment Request Web 4.26.17" previously, I did not replicate this issue on my side. I have downloaded the form logo from your form named "Logo Test Appointment Request Web 4.26.17" and I have seen the color difference as seen below:
We do not have any codes or setting in our builder to make the image color change. We just add the image URL to the form. This is not a bug in JotForm.
I have uploaded the image to another website and I have seen that the image color is different than it is in that web page also as you can find the URL: https://ibb.co/hnfSTF As I understand, the image has a problem itself.
I hope this helps.
- jflahertyAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 01:43 PMI went back and looked at the image and it was set to CMYK. That was the problem!
Student Health Services
University of South Florida
4202 E Fowler Ave SHS100
Tampa, FL 33620-6750
• (813) 974-0827
6 (813) 974-8910