- dmmungerAsked on June 01, 2017 at 01:49 PM
I want to have an email field included in my form, and once the client takes the test and enters their email, I want to provide a link to a blog post (but only if they enter their email address).
Is there a way to do this??
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 04:18 PM
I recommend you use the Show/Hide Field condition. The condition is when the user entered an email address, the text element with a link will appear. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71515893877977
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Insert an "Email" field and a "Text" element.
2. Edit the "Text" tool and use the "Insert/Edit Link" button to create a link.
3. After that, create a Show/Hide Field condition wherein if the "Email" text box is filled, the "Text" tool will appear.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.