- KatieAsked on July 24, 2012 at 04:30 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 06:04 PM
If you are paying your subscription via paypal, you should login to your Paypal account and change your billing details there.
Here are the steps:
1. Sign into your PayPal account. This opens a screen to your main account page.
2. Place your cursor over "profile" on the top right tool bar. This opens a list of options.
3. Scroll down and click on "add or edit credit card" from the "profile" list options. This gives you a list of your credit cards already in the PayPal system. The list is in order of use---PayPal will try to transfer money from the first card first.
4. Click "Remove" next to any card you do not want used.
5. Click the yellow "Add a card" button on the lower right to add a new card. Fill in the text boxes on the following screen, then click the yellow "Add card" button to submit the new card.
Read more: How to Change My Credit Card on PayPal | eHow.com
If making payment via our 3rd party Plimus gateway, kindly check on the guide given on the link below ton how change your credit card information.
Hope this help and if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.