- Ben CoonsAsked on June 02, 2017 at 10:47 AM
We need the forms on our website back up and running. I can't log in to our account and haven't heard back from you guys. If we can't get this resolved we'll have to start looking for alternatives.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 11:36 AM
The webpage you provided can’t be reached. Email address you used to post this thread is email address of account with username weathera. On that account you have two forms and they are both active.
You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Do you have some other forms on some other account that are not working?
Please provide us exact URL of the webpage where you form are embedded.
Also provide us your IP address.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.