- iberia2005Asked on July 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I'm am upset..
I want to speak to a person please...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I have checked your account and I found a uncomplete payment
That means the user changed her mind on the last minute.
When a user submits your payment form we keep submission data in our database until the payment is completed.
If you click on that button, you can “complete” a pending submission manually (if you see the payment reflected in your payment gateway) or “delete” it.
If you still have questions, let us know
- Zacklelif3Answered on July 25, 2012 at 01:03 AM
http://www.jotform.com/answers/116173-how-can-i-enable-my-form#0 please tell me what to do
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Please check your thread now. Thanks!
- iberia2005Answered on July 26, 2012 at 05:22 PM
@Jeanette, thank you for your response. I got an email from paypal saying that I had recieved payment, however that paymen was not in my paypal account. I will check with angel to see if she really did change her mind on her payment. This helps. Thank you. So, Angel is the only one who attempted to pay. I thought their were 3 different people.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Yes, it only was one incomplete payment so far in your account. Please check with your customer and do not hesitate to contact us again for further assistance