- kennymollitorAsked on June 02, 2017 at 02:53 PM
is not uploading in PDF properly tried on multiple PCs
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Are you trying to create like an approval workflow, so the form can be filled out by two different people? If that is the case, you may implement the following workaround: https://www.jotform.com/help/432-A-General-Approach-on-Building-an-Approval-Process-Workflow
- kennymollitorAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 04:43 PMnow when I ADDED THINGS AND download the pdf version it made it look like
the image attached on all of the multiple choice items
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 06:11 PM
The screenshot was not attached, please load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1161975
Then upload the screenshot:
- kennymollitorAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 03:11 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 04:28 PM
I see what you mean, in the PDF version, the text is overlapping in your Multiple Choice field:
I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- kennymollitorAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:43 AMok how do we fix this issue
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 11:04 AM
This issue has been reported to our developers. You will be notified via this thread when they fix it.
- JIMARKAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 06:38 PM
I am getting a similar problem: text overlap when I try to create a PDF form. PLease let me know if this is fixed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 06:46 PM
@JIMARK, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1181385
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:32 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
There might have been so many things which cause this problem. Mainly, if there is any injected CSS or if there is any field shrinked or if the form height does not fit the A4 paper size, the PDF form could have this problem. So, we strongly suggest you to clone your form to make following changes on your form in order to get a PDF without problem.
1. Clone your form
2. Delete your css if you have injected any.
3. Unshrink field if you have already shrinked.
4. Add page break to your form to fit it to A4 paper size. If you have already page break, please try to change page break position.
Please also note that when you add page break to your form or change position of them, there is still a possibility that the same problem will happen again. So, please try several times to get the best fit. Since, the code to download form as PDF seems have conflict if any of the above things exist.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:36 AM
First of all, we are so sorry for this delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We investigated the issue further and found a solution to fix this problem. I would like to inform you that you can download your form as PDF without any problem after that. I checked it on our side and there is no overlapping issue now.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.
- kennymollitorAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 03:43 PMStill on your end
Sent from my iPhone
- AIDANAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 04:14 PM
I have checked the PDF version of your form and I found that the field in question is showing properly:
Could you please elaborate on the issue you're facing so we can inspect and assist you further?
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.