- ZoeyAsked on June 04, 2017 at 02:27 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Hello Zoey - There are plenty of ways to insert logos and images to your form.
1. To add a logo, click the + ADD YOUR LOGO menu at the top.
2. If you wish to add an image on the Header of your form, click the HEADER > then the GEAR icon to open its properties > go to the HEADING IMAGE tab > CHOOSE A FILE > then upload your image.
3. And if you want to add an image on your form, just add the IMAGE field and upload your image.