- ritechsystemAsked on June 05, 2017 at 09:51 AM
I have two questions:
1) i set al checkbox to moltiplicate the number for slider times.
now all work well but if i select a second checkbox and start moving slider the sum change from the begining.
2) How can disable slider if checkbox is empty?
Have i look to my form thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 12:05 PM
1) I checked your form but I'm not sure what is actually happening there since I don't see where the calculation is changing with slider changes. How to calculation should be could you please give us more information? For example this two:
So you will multiply those two and you add each pair, right? And the sum should show here:
2) Unfortunately, it is not possible to conditionally disable slider widget field like other fields.
We'll wait for your response regarding the first question.
- ritechsystemAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 04:55 AM
about first question...yes! how do it?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 05:56 AM
You could add one more text field for calculation of each checkbox and slider:
Use conditions to multiply them:
And then add all those in Form calculations widget:
That's how you'll get total.
And that should work for you.
If you have any further questions please let us know.