- keyazizAsked on June 05, 2017 at 10:20 AM
The integration was working to begin with but recently has stopped working and I have no idea why.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Please remove the integration, and generate a new API Key: https://support.getresponse.com/faq/where-i-find-api-key
Then integrate back again: https://www.jotform.com/help/397-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-GetResponse
Let us know if you need more help.
- KellyAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I have already done that.
- SvenAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 01:57 PM
Do you get an error? Or does it not update with the form data? Can you please explain what part is not working for you?
- keyazizAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 05:18 AM
No error message it just doesn't upload.
I tried uploading them manually and getresponse rejects them saying they are against policy? I
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 06:41 AM
As you may know, the information should be approved by the owner in order to be added to your account. This approval is done by an email that the information owner received. If they don't approve via a link on the email, the information can't be uploaded to your GetResponse account. Can you please check if the approval has occurred?
Please turn back to us with the results.