- MahayanaAsked on June 05, 2017 at 02:25 PM
The following questions are for this for here newly created. https://form.jotformeu.com/71555198003354
3. Can you tell me how to change the backgroud for the added email, which seems to be pale blue right now to white?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Are you referring to the background color in the Email Content? Please see the image below:
If yes, could you please provide more details of what you want to achieve? I have put a number (1,2, and 3) so we can understand more of the issue.
If not, please provide a screenshot so we can check it further. Here's a guide on How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
We'll wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
- MahayanaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Thank you - I would like to change the pale blue circled on the screen shot for your convenience, thank you
With much Gratitude & Appreciation
Dr. Mahayana I. Dugast
Website: drdugast.com / corporatemindfulness.ie
Join me: Linkedin / You Tube / FB / Twitter
Office: +353 (0)87 326 2549
To Book a Zoom Meeting click here
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 01:48 PM
To change the background color of the Email Content, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings page and select the Emails tab.
3. Edit the notification email by clicking the Pen tool.
4. In the Email Content section, click the "<>" Source Code icon.
5. In the Source Code window, change the "bgcolor" to your own preferences. When you're done, click the Save button.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance or have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.