- Evan LAsked on July 26, 2012 at 02:25 AM
So I made my entire form and it all works well, but where should I look if its a too complicated question for this forum to find out how to show certain links after I press submit.
To give a better idea of what I mean, I describe the page I'm hoping to create. I'm making a high jump website. This page, I can search for the profiles of jumpers worldwide. The form is narrowing the search to a few or several dozen jumpers with related characteristics (nationality, gender, last name, first name, etc.) I want to be able to narrow my search using the form I made, but after I press submit, I want to see a list of results that I may click on. Would I have to lable each entry that is able to be searched for and make a bunch of if then statements?
Hopefully I'm being clear. I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this type of question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 06:31 AM
Yes, this can be done using the "Conditions" feature. Here is an example form that shows how this works. Click on B question to see the hidden field:
Here is how you can use conditions:
1. Create your form with all of the questions. Do not worry about hiding showing questions. Just add all questions to your form now.
1. On the form builder toolbar, click on "Conditions" button on the toolbar. If you do not see a "Conditions" button, then click on "Setup & Share" tab on the toolbar to see it.
2. Select "Show / Hide a Form Field" option and use the wizard to create your conditions for each field. Do this one field at a time and test your form after adding each form.
Lets know if this information was helpful to you.