- finbrokerAsked on June 06, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I use a form with widget (calculator with sliders) at my site http://kredit-pod-auto.ru/.
There is a problem with this form when you try to move sliders on a smartphone (I tried it on iPhone 6 and 7) - screen moves to other place on the page. This is really annoying.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 05:16 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. Just to clarify the issue you are experiencing, when you move the slider on your form that is embedded on your website, the screen moves together with it making it look like you are dragging/scrolling the page, is that correct?
May we know if you are also having the same issue when you access your form from its direct link (not embedded)?
I don't have an iPhone with me right now and I will try to ask my colleague's assistance to test your issue. Please allow us some time to do this and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- finbrokerAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:43 AMHi! Thanks for prompt response.
We've made a special page to test this issue with calculator with sliders
Here's just text and embedded calculator. When you touch a slider screen
goes in other place below on a page. Every time it is the same part of a
When I access the form by direct link, i.e. there is only calculator, then
there is no such problem, because there is no place below the form to go.
ср, 7 июня 2017 г. в 0:16, JotForm :
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 04:30 AM
I tested the form you provided and I see what you're referring to. The form jumps with each click on sliders.
But I wasn't able to replicate this issue on form directly, even after adding the text (space) below the slider.
So this must be related to the website or the type of embedding.
Could you please try embedding your form by using regular embed method:
And see if that helps?
Also, I added mobile responsive widget to your form (just in case).
We'll wait for your response.
- finbrokerAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 04:43 AMI tried regular embed method and it didn't work :(
here is a test page http://kredit-pod-auto.ru/testform.html
what is mobile responsive widget?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 06:18 AM
Thank you for getting back to us.
I tested this issue further and I found out that the widget is acting the same on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) on Chrome and Safari.
I tested with a plain widget in my test form and I was able to replicate this issue so it is not related to embedding method.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking and we will inform you once the issue is resolved.
- finbrokerAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 03:43 AMThanks for your help.
How long will it take to fix the issue?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 03:56 AM
This issue is already reported to our backend team. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this issue. Though we cannot provide you an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- finbrokerAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 01:43 AMAny update on this?
вт, 13 июня 2017 г. в 10:56, JotForm :
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 02:41 AM
Unfortunately no, we have not received any update form our backend team yet. We will get back to you as soon we have any update on this.
- finbrokerAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:44 PMDear jotform team,
I'm getting sick of this problem with sliders. I pay you $19 every month
for this buggy form.
If you fail to fix this problem by the end of the next week I will have to
change jotform for another service.
ср, 28 июня 2017 г. в 9:41, JotForm :
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 03:09 PM
We apologize for the delay.
I will follow up with developer assigned for a possible update regarding this issues.
Thank you for your patience.
- finbrokerAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 01:43 AMAny update on this?
чт, 6 июля 2017 г. в 22:09, JotForm :
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 02:44 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have any updates at this time.
I will reach out to developer assigned for a possible info.
Thank you for your understanding.
- finbrokerAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 03:43 PMI'm sorry but I don't understand it. I raised this issue more then a month
Please let me when this bug will be fixed.
Otherwise I'll have to change jotform for another service.
сб, 15 июля 2017 г. в 9:44, JotForm :
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 05:10 PM
We understand that the issue has been going for more than a month now and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. Like what one of my colleagues has mentioned above, we cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed, however, please be assured that once there is an update from our development team, we will surely notify you right away in this thread.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:11 AM
The bug has been fixed. Please check and let us know.
Thank you for being so patient.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Since you are referring to a different issue, I have moved your concern to a separate thread. You can find here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1225665. We will attend to your concern there shortly.