- GoddessTyAsked on July 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I have upload an example. I have no way of knowing what these responses go to (answers to the questions) without going back and forth. How can I get the headings (questions) to be shown with the answer when I receive the email?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 10:33 AM
You can include any text information (heading, etc.) with the email responses by editing your form's notification template.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. On the Compose Email screen, insert a new row where you want to include text
3. Merge the newly created row into a single column
4. Type in any text you want to include
You can also format this text by using the formatting tools found at the Compose Email screen's toolbar.
If you need further help with this, please let us know. Thanks!