- Hnewsome23Asked on June 06, 2017 at 07:08 PM
All of my forms say disabled but when I go to check the status of the form it is enabled.
- AIDANAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 08:57 PM
Upon examination of your account, I found that it is autosuspended because your form "Credit Card Authorization Form" with ID 71557199075164 is collecting credit card information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields and re-activating your account.
- Hnewsome23Answered on June 08, 2017 at 11:06 AM
I've deleted my form. Can my account be reactivated? Thanks
- AIDANAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 12:16 PM
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.