- huyen610Asked on June 07, 2017 at 06:28 AM
My question is:
- I upgraded my account from Starter to Bronze on 31 May 2017 (USD 19/ month)
- Now 07 Jun, if I want to upgrade my account from Bronze to Silver (USD 39/ month), will I have to pay extra 20USD or pay 39USD?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:13 AM
I did check your account and found that you have upgraded through Stripe payment gateway. YIf you switch your subscription to silver monthly plan, prorated refund will be applied automatically and you will only pay the difference.
- huyen610Answered on June 07, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Thank you for your feedback.
I just want to clarify abit deeper to make sure my understanding is correct.
I upgraded from 31 May for Bronze-19$/ month.
Today 8 Jun, I have used 9 days. So it cost me: 19$ : 30 x 9 = 5.7 $
For this Bronze package, i will be refunded: 19 – 5.7 = 13.3 $
Now I want to upgrade to Silver 39$. So in total, I wil have to pay: 39 – 13.3 = 25.7 $
Please help advise if I understand correctly. Thank you very much.
Regards - Huyen
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 01:44 AM
The Stripe prorated calculation works differently. You will not be for silver for another one month. Our billing system automatically calculates the amount but here is a sample calculation for your reference:
Say on 17 May you upgrade your account to Bronze @ $19
On 07 Jun, you switched your subscription to silver @ $39
Unused time on Bronze Monthly after 07 Jun until 17 Jun: $5.76
Remaining time on Silver Monthly after 07 Jun 2017: $11.83
You will be charged on 07 Jun: ($11.83 - $5.76) = $6.07
You will be again charged on 17 Jun for silver monthly for entire month: $39
Hope this helps. The above calculation is a live calculation taken from system for your clarity.