- ronildosousaAsked on June 07, 2017 at 07:00 AM
nao consigo alterar largura da caixade texto coloco o valor no rotulo mas ele nao altera nem aumenta nem diminui.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:25 AM
You can increase or decrease the text box in the Properties settings. To do that, please follow the screen animation guide below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the field you want to increase or decrease the width of the text box.
3. Click the Properties button (gear icon).
4. Go to the Options tab and change the Width text box to your own preferences.
Hope that answers your question. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 10:34 AM
ja fiz issp mas nao muda nao sei porque.
- SvenAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Can you please provide your form URL/ID so we can have a look?
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to increase the width. The reason why the width of the form text box is not increasing because the max width is set to 300px only. To change that, please go to the Advanced Form Designer and change the Form Layout Input Width to your own preferences. Here's a screen animation guide:
Hope that helps. Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.