- Jackson DeanAsked on June 07, 2017 at 10:50 AM
I run a Facebook business page selling custom clothing. People always comment on my post telling me what they want instead of clicking the link to my website to order them. I need a way so that when they comment the system will automatically send them an invoice.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:06 PM
What you can do is to create your payment form(using any of our integrated payment gateways): https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Then, create an autoresponder to send it to your customers: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder, which you can customize to make it like an invoice: https://www.jotform.com/help/430-How-to-Edit-the-Email-Template-for-Notifications-and-Autoresponders
Finally, embed the form in your Facebook page: https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Facebook-Page
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- Jackson DeanAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 12:43 PMClose but no cigar. We need for them to simply comment on the post about
the product and it send them an invoice.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:15 PM
That is not possible, unfortunately, we do not have a feature to accomplish what you need.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Just to let you know, we do not have a feature to comment in a Facebook post, and trigger a notification.
However, if by any change you want to allow user to fill the form, and submit a comment to your Facebook page through your form, this is possible with the "Facebook Comments" widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/facebook_comments