- conniptionPRINTSAsked on July 26, 2012 at 02:01 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Please lets know what you need to know about password box. Note that Jotform currently does not have a built-in password protection feature for restricting people to submit their data. But if you like, we have some workaround but not a perfect one since the password used for this solution is visible in the form's source code.
You may follow the guide below for password condition/ hiding submit button.
1. While on your form (Edit Mode) add Password Field in your form under Power Tools
2. Goto Setup & Embed >> Conditions
3. Select Show/Hide a Form Field
4. Setup Conditions like the way I did below:
I hope that helps. If you have further questions, just let us know. Thank you!
- lynnAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:53 AM
I know nothing about, what is it and why do i need it??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM
What is it?
-It is a field which commonly use for our condition logic tool (Conditional Logic on Forms), to hide some pass phrases, codes and identification numbers and some other important or private informations.
Why do you need it?
-For extra security purposes.