- richandrewsflAsked on June 08, 2017 at 10:20 AM
1.) We are an Association Management Company and we serve multiple clients. When we began using JotForm our Webmaster (Rich Andrews) created this account for us and used it for both of our major clients' forms. I do not want to lose the forms or any data collected if I separate accounts (one for each client). However, this really is the way we should be utilizing this service for our clients. Can I separate this account into two separate accounts without losing information or current forms?
2) I am experiencing difficulties because it says that I have reached my limit for a Bronze account of 25 forms and tells me to either upgrade to a Silver Account or to delete current forms. I have deleted the number of forms and am under 25 now, but I continue to get this message. Why do I keep experiencing this?
- SvenAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 12:16 PM
1. You can create two separate accounts for each of your clients, and we can move the forms for you accordingly, that way, you will not lose any data or submissions if we move them for you.
2. I have checked your account and I can see that you have 29 forms in your account, you will have to delete a few more in order to not see the message again, please check if you have any archived forms or such.
Hope this helps, let us know if you need any further help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 03:30 PM
We do not have phone support, but we will help you here on forum.
Did you created another account, for your client? If so, we can move the forms to other account.
You will need to provide us username of account to which you want that forms are moved to and you will need to provide us ID's or names of the forms that you want to be moved.
Please provide us that info on this thread and we will move the forms for you.