- Fred WuAsked on July 26, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1. Add a PayPal payment tool in the JotForm for donation collection.
2. Select New Taiwan Dollar in the Currency and enter or select the rest.
3. Finish the creation of a new JotForm and embed it in a web page.
4. Enter the amount for the donation on the web page and click on Submit button.
5. Then it will be automatically redirected the PayPal web site for payment but it's Simplified Chinese translation. Why? or Why not traditional Chinese or English? Was it because I was using Windows 7 in Chinese environment and PayPal would know it by cookkie or something else?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM
First off, thank you so much for providing us a very detailed information. We appreciate it so much!
Yes, the language is determined by a PayPal cookie in the subscriber’s browser/computer. If there is no PayPal cookie, the default language is U.S. English.
This is how it displays on my end. It seems like everything is in "English" except the title which was set by you, I guess.
I guess there's nothing we can do on our end.
Hope this clarifies a bit. Thanks for using JotForm!